Welcome to Fairity.io which is a part of Pinteg AB
We care about your personal data and are committed to protecting it respectfully. This privacy notice was created in compliance with GDPR laws and regulations. It explains what kind of data is being processed, how the data is processed, by whom, and for what purpose.
- 1. What data do we collect?
- 2. How do we collect your data?
- 3. How do we use your data?
- 4. How do we store your data?
- 5. Marketing
- 6. What are your data protection rights?
- 7. What are cookies?
- 9. How to manage your cookies
- 10. Privacy policies of other websites
- 12. How to contact us
- 13. How to contact the appropriate authority
1. What data do we collect?
Pinteg collects the following personal identification information:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Company name
- Phone number (if you choose to share this information)
- Photo (if you choose to upload one in your personal profile)
2. How do we collect your data?
We collect and process your data when:
- You create an account in Fairity
- You complete the contact form with the information which are marked as “required”
- You subscribe to the Fairity blog
3. How do we use your data?
We use your data to:
- Send you emails with information that you have requested
- Operate the Fairity service
4. How do we store your data?
Pinteg securely stores your data at our partners. You can see a complete list down below:
|Service provider name||VAT nr||Service name||Country|
|Amazon Web Services||516411-0669||AWS Web services||Sweden|
|Digital Ocean LLC||EU528002224||Kubernetes cluster||US|
|Goava||559081-1518||Goava sales tool||Sweden|
|Hubspot Ltd||IE9849471F||Starter Hub package||Ireland|
|InnoCraft Ltd||7 Waterloo Quay, PO Box 625, 6140 Wellington||Matomo Analytics||New Zeeland|
|Mongo DB Ltd||IE9793087U||Atlas M2 o M5||Ireland|
|Okta UK Ltd||GB172505716||Auth0||UK|
|WordPress/AutO´Mattic Ltd||IE538982||Web services||Ireland|
|Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd||Tbc||Ireland|
We have implemented security and control measures to safeguard your privacy. The company will keep your personal information as long as we operate the Fairity service and you hold an account. If you choose to terminate your subscription, we will keep your data for the necessary time needed to close your account.
If you have agreed to receive marketing from us, we would like to send you information about our products and services that may be of interest to you.
Even if agreed on at one point, you can always opt out later. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. What are your data protection rights?
Pinteg would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Pinteg for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Pinteg correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Pinteg to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Pinteg erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Pinteg restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Pinteg transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com
7. What are cookies?
Cookies are data files stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Some cookies are necessary for the website to function. Cookies are also used to optimise your web experience, and provide you with relevant content which aligns with earlier shown needs and interests.
9. How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser to “reject cookies”. However, in a few, cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
10. Privacy policies of other websites
The Pinteg website contains links to other websites, for example when we use references in our blog articles. Our privacy notice only applies to our website. If you click on a link which directs you to another website, this means you should read their privacy notice.
Pinteg reserves the right to make changes to this privacy notice at any time. If a modification is made to this privacy notice, Pinteg guarantees to publish the new version on its websites.
12. How to contact us
If you have any questions about Pintegs privacy notice, the data we hold on you, or you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46706699852.
13. How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Pinteg has not addressed your concern respectfully, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at email@example.com
Last updated: June 2023